cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sanimesa Member

Synoptic Panel Example and issue viewing toolbar

Is there an example Synoptic Panel PBI report with states that I can download to use as an example? I am having trouble setting it up.

Also, I was unable to activate the Panel toolbar unless I also specify a subcategory. Is this expected behavior?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Synoptic Panel Example and issue viewing toolbar

hi, @sanimesa 

You could download the example Synoptic Panel PBI report from here:

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380873?src=office&tab=Reviews

and I also upload an example as below, When don't specify a subcategory, the Panel toolbar is active.

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

hi, @sanimesa 

You could download the example Synoptic Panel PBI report from here:

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380873?src=office&tab=Reviews

and I also upload an example as below, When don't specify a subcategory, the Panel toolbar is active.

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

sanimesa Member

@v-lili6-msft I was eventually able to use the visual without subcategory but there are some oddities in its behavior. For the very fist time without adding a subcategory, I simply could not make the toolbar appear. 

For instance, highlighting the visual is not always activating its properties - I had to click on the change on the visual's toolbar and then hit cancel. 

In any case, thanks for the example. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors