Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync slicers not in all pages

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if i can do this, but if anyone knows, it's you guys.

I want my slicers to sync across all over all pages, except one. On that one, just one slicer gotta be with other filter but the rest of the slicers remains the same.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Pedro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

You can synchronize slicers across multiple report pages. Also, you can specify whether each slicer should be applied to each individual report page. Please see: Synchronize slicers across report pages

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

You can synchronize slicers across multiple report pages. Also, you can specify whether each slicer should be applied to each individual report page. Please see: Synchronize slicers across report pages

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much

Very good!!

itshudak
Helper I
Helper I

Using bookmarks would accomplish what I think you're trying to get to.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i don't think so and also i don't have that feature on the preview.

Thanks anyway

itshudak
Helper I
Helper I

Totally possible. You can remove slicers one by one in sync slicers box at the bottom. You don’t hAve to have all of them synced if you don’t want.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought so too, but the problem isn't if they're synced or not but with other filter.

If across all 10 pages i've choose the blue, red and green on a particular slicer, now i want, the brown, white and black.

That's what i believe it can't be done. Am i right?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.