cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chapin4u Member

Sync Slicers

Hi, I am trying to order the slicers that apply to each page. I unchecked the slicer that does not apply (circled in red), do an update. I go back to other pages and then come back to verify that there is a single check-mark. Unfortunately, again I have two check-marks. Please help, thanks.2018-08-16_15-24-15.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Sync Slicers

Hi @Chapin4u,

The slicers always apply to the pages they are in independent of being visible or not, the syncing of slicers is to make your choices on one page go to the other pages without having to select everything again, and one option is to have the slicers active on only one of the pages no matter what it is.

Regards,

MFelix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hi @Chapin4u,

Sorry for the question but the field that you marked in red is the visibility and not the sync so if you unselect a certain visual when you go to the other page that slicer is not visible and you probably are selecting another slicer that's why you have two checks instead of one.

Regards,

MFelix

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Highlighted
Chapin4u Member

Thanks for your quick replied. I thought the visibility check-mark also affected the slicer on that page. All pages have the same slicers but pointed to a specific page. How do I know that each slicer applies to the correct page?

Super User
Super User

Hi @Chapin4u,

The slicers always apply to the pages they are in independent of being visible or not, the syncing of slicers is to make your choices on one page go to the other pages without having to select everything again, and one option is to have the slicers active on only one of the pages no matter what it is.

Regards,

MFelix

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Find out what's new in the Power BI Community!

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 152 members 1,908 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: