cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GuruHP
Regular Visitor

Sync Filter Between 2 Matrix in Different Page or Bookmark

Hello All,

I have 2 matrix in each page or bookmark. Example matrix1 in page1 and matrix2 in page2. When I select any perticular value in matrix1, I want corrsponding filter to be applied in matrix2. When I keep both matrix1 and matrix2 in same page, filter works as expected. But as soon I move the matrix to different page or bookmark, no effect of filter. Can you please help me if I am missing any setting here. 

Image of both matrix in same page is as below. You can see when I select "PTP" in 2nd matrix, 1st matrix values filtered to PTP only.

GuruHP_0-1620151899174.png

As soon I move the matrix to other page, this co-ordination fails. 

Any help here would be of great help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdbuchanan71
Super User II
Super User II

@GuruHP 

The only visual that can sync across multiple report pages is a silcer.  If you put a slicer on page 1 containing a field then copy it from page 1 to page 2 you will be prompted if you want it to sync. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jdbuchanan71
Super User II
Super User II

@GuruHP 

The only visual that can sync across multiple report pages is a silcer.  If you put a slicer on page 1 containing a field then copy it from page 1 to page 2 you will be prompted if you want it to sync. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - September 30th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors