cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GuruHP
Regular Visitor

Sync Filter Between 2 Matrix in Different Page or Bookmark

Hello All,

I have 2 matrix in each page or bookmark. Example matrix1 in page1 and matrix2 in page2. When I select any perticular value in matrix1, I want corrsponding filter to be applied in matrix2. When I keep both matrix1 and matrix2 in same page, filter works as expected. But as soon I move the matrix to different page or bookmark, no effect of filter. Can you please help me if I am missing any setting here. 

Image of both matrix in same page is as below. You can see when I select "PTP" in 2nd matrix, 1st matrix values filtered to PTP only.

GuruHP_0-1620151899174.png

As soon I move the matrix to other page, this co-ordination fails. 

Any help here would be of great help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdbuchanan71
Super User II
Super User II

@GuruHP 

The only visual that can sync across multiple report pages is a silcer.  If you put a slicer on page 1 containing a field then copy it from page 1 to page 2 you will be prompted if you want it to sync. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jdbuchanan71
Super User II
Super User II

@GuruHP 

The only visual that can sync across multiple report pages is a silcer.  If you put a slicer on page 1 containing a field then copy it from page 1 to page 2 you will be prompted if you want it to sync. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors