Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ADP007
Helper IV
Helper IV

Switch Metrics Tip - strange behaviour

Hi all,

Have a strange behaviour with a line and column chart when simulating a switch measure tip found on forum.

See picture below :

(1) In the slicer I choose 3 KPIs

(2) The tooltip shows the correct KPI name

(3) However the legend shows something else .....and playing around with the KPI slicer it's always "Recall" that shows up

Any help more than welcome

Thanks

ADP

PBIX can be found here Pwer BI - BLM  

2022-05-06_09-40-52.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @ADP007 

It seems to me that your issue is with the calculation when the value of the Preference is 0 has you can see below if you select only preference the name changes also:

MFelix_0-1652093294920.png

Not really sure what is hapenning here but it seems to be something related with the data since when you also change the filtering of the date has you can see altough only one is selected they both are presented on the chart:

MFelix_1-1652093938965.png

I understand what

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi @MFelix , thanks for taking your time to look at this. 

I have played around again with the filters and notice that whenever the value of the secondary y-axis starts at 0 (1) then the label of the first KPI selected in the visual definition is shown (2) probably on top of the label that should be shown (3). 2022-05-09_14-02-13.jpg

As soon as the secondary y-axis starts with a higher value (4) the label "Recall" is no longer displayed

2022-05-09_14-08-25.jpg

No idea how to fix this

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.