Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey Data Configuration

Hello. Looking for a little help with this. I am collecting survey data that I would like to summerize in Power BI. Each respondands submissions are stored row by row.

SURVEY3.png

I load the data in

SURVEY1.png

but I am getting stuck on how to create a table with that data where the questions are on the Y axis and the Responses (all the same Likert scale options) are along the X axis with a count within the table.

surveyissue2.png

I've not had enough experiene with the Transpose or Pivot features to make them work although I am not certain that is what needs to be used for this issue anyway. My end goal is to have the table with response counts that can be used for filtering. I would also have differnet slicers on the page that would filter this table as well. I cant get to that point until I figure out this. Any guidance would be apprecaited!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that I have solved my issue referencing this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that I have solved my issue referencing this post.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.