Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey Data Configuration

Hello. Looking for a little help with this. I am collecting survey data that I would like to summerize in Power BI. Each respondands submissions are stored row by row.

SURVEY3.png

I load the data in

SURVEY1.png

but I am getting stuck on how to create a table with that data where the questions are on the Y axis and the Responses (all the same Likert scale options) are along the X axis with a count within the table.

surveyissue2.png

I've not had enough experiene with the Transpose or Pivot features to make them work although I am not certain that is what needs to be used for this issue anyway. My end goal is to have the table with response counts that can be used for filtering. I would also have differnet slicers on the page that would filter this table as well. I cant get to that point until I figure out this. Any guidance would be apprecaited!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that I have solved my issue referencing this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that I have solved my issue referencing this post.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.