cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christianyepez2 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Supply Chain Traking Orders

Hello Everyone!

I want to develop a Dashboard in power bi in which I can monitor my organization´s orders, the idea is to know what state is the order (entered, blocked, billed, sent and delivered) something like Amazon but much simpler, I have the necessary information from several sources mostly SAP but I haven´t found a visualization in which I can see a line of progress according to the order´s status, I haven´t found a similar development in power bi so I do not know if its posible, in case it is, I would appreciate if someone could guide me in this development.

Thanks very much

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Supply Chain Traking Orders

hi, @christianyepez2

First you need to build a complete data model, include create the correct table relationships, calculate and measure ,etc.

then use built-in visual to create your Dashboard 

for example: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Supply-Chain-Tracking-Dashboard/td-p/411702

or use custom visual from Marketplace like : 'force-directed graph' 

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380764?tab=Overview

Power bi is a custom platform with many visual for you to develop a Dashboard and there are few specific visuals.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 439 members 3,894 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: