Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Borntoreport
Helper II
Helper II

Supply Chain Tracking Dashboard

Hello Community,

our Supply Chain Team wants to track where our goods are moving and see the progress (production side, ship, truck, warehouse etc.) in a nicer visualization than just a matrix table. The data is available and it is just a question of visualization. As an orientation i have found this chart from freighthub where you can see the progress for each order. Do you have any recommendations or advices?

Bildergebnis für freighthub web#

Best regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Borntoreport,

Please check the following article. If you have questions about dax, please share sample data of your table.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-tutorial-create-calculated-columns

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Borntoreport 

I have the same task on my company, Where did you find this dashboard or visual object?

Thank you in advance

KR

Anonymous
Not applicable

help me create tracking system

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Borntoreport,

You can create a table visual in Power BI Desktop, use conditional formatting in table, and create a Task calculated column to imitate the above visual.

If you have questions about creating table visual in Power BI Desktop, please share samle data of your table.

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft Thank you for your answer! What do you mean by task calculated column? Do you have any example?

Best regards

@Borntoreport,

Please check the following article. If you have questions about dax, please share sample data of your table.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-tutorial-create-calculated-columns

Regards,
Lydia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.