Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

zakkyang
Frequent Visitor

Summary figure in Matrix chart

zakkyang_1-1626212290906.png

Does anyone know why there is this 90 on top? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @zakkyang 

I agree with blopez11 's idea. I think Start Date of Month column and the UAP column in measure are not in the same table. Table1 and Table2 should have be related and in one table should have dates not in another Table. Please check them.

Here I have a test.

Table1:

1.png

Table2 is a date table begain from 2021/01/01 so 2020/01/01 is not in this table.

Relate two tables by date column. Result is as below.

1.png

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zakkyang 

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution. More people will benefit from it. Or you are still confused about it, please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your pbix file from your Onedrive for Business.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

Thanks, Rico. That makes sense.  👍

blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

It is hard to say without seeing your model and the measure definition, but I would guess that you have some some data in your fact table where there is not corresponding date in your date table

Thank you. I did check the date, but nothing strange too much. But I agree that this 90 could be some data error.

Hi @zakkyang 

I agree with blopez11 's idea. I think Start Date of Month column and the UAP column in measure are not in the same table. Table1 and Table2 should have be related and in one table should have dates not in another Table. Please check them.

Here I have a test.

Table1:

1.png

Table2 is a date table begain from 2021/01/01 so 2020/01/01 is not in this table.

Relate two tables by date column. Result is as below.

1.png

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.