cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zoecge Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Summarize Row-Values within a Table

Hello there, I wonder if someone could help me with following issue. I want do make a Table as you see below. In the first column there should be the customer logo, in the second column should be the project name and in the last column should be the revenue. So far, so good. The measures are all prepared and the data is available. The problem is: How can i summarize the customer values to one row per customer, so that there is only the "big" customer logo and also a list of all projects per customer including the revenue per customer.

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoHo_BI Member

Re: Summarize Row-Values within a Table

Hi Zoe, 

You can use a matrix visual for this. with the logo and Project on rows, then revenue on Values.

In the format pane (paintbrush), go to row headers and turn Stepped layout off, and you'll get a result like this: 

Matrix Screenshot

Hope that helps! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoHo_BI Member

Re: Summarize Row-Values within a Table

Hi Zoe, 

You can use a matrix visual for this. with the logo and Project on rows, then revenue on Values.

In the format pane (paintbrush), go to row headers and turn Stepped layout off, and you'll get a result like this: 

Matrix Screenshot

Hope that helps! 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 139 members 1,846 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: