Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jorgeeeh28
Frequent Visitor

Sum by filter

Greetings I have 3 tables which have a material code in common one contains the initial stock for a certain month the other one contains requested material and the last one installed material i need to build up a balance of materials, in excel is easy solve this out with a sumifs. i need to summarized all the data of these three tables under this conditions: The date of the stock is strictly less than the date of requested materials and the date of the requested materials obviously less than the date of the installed materials. No idea how can i perform this issue cause i need to sum up and summarize all the data under the previous conditions. Any idea there?

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @jorgeeeh28 ,

Could you please share some sample data and expected result to us for analysis?

Best Regards,

Teige

sumarize.PNG

As you can see in the image above i created and ID which is the concatenate of the material code and sector, in column I is a given data of real stock for each material, column Q summarized the requisitioned material, and column R summarized the installed material. This a screenshot is  in excel. The given stock is in Excel the requisitioned data in SQL and the installed data in SQL though colums Q and R are the expected solution (In this case i used sumifs), which have the conditions: For requisitoned materials its date must be strictly greater than the date of the given stock. For installed materials its date must be strictly treater than the date of requisitoned materials. These are three different tables on power bi with a same common material code but i need to compare dates to add up everything.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.