Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JulioCastillo
Helper I
Helper I

Subtotal - Dax Formula

Hello,

I'm looking to create a measure which will give me the total for each contract so that when I apply a filter I get the correct subtotal.
For the moment the subtotal takes the Total of all contracts which is not correct. Every hint is highly appreciated.

Contract value =
VAR _A =
SUMMARIZE('AX AG$Service Contract Header','AX AG$Service Contract Header'[Contract No_], "Customer No_",SUM('AX AG$Service Contract Header'[Annual Amount]))
RETURN
SUMX ( _A,[Contract No_])

Total per contract - Subtotal.png

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@JulioCastillo , You should sum Amount ??

Contract value =
VAR _A =
SUMMARIZE('AX AG$Service Contract Header','AX AG$Service Contract Header'[Contract No_], "Customer No_",SUM('AX AG$Service Contract Header'[Annual Amount]))
RETURN
SUMX ( _A,[Customer No_])

I would need to get the amount per each contract and not the sum of the amount by Debtor.
Contract value =
VAR _A =
SUMMARIZE('AX AG$Service Contract Header','AX AG$Service Contract Header'[Contract No_], "Contract No_",SUM('AX AG$Service Contract Header'[Annual Amount]))
RETURN
SUMX ( _A,[Contract No_])

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.