Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subtitle underneath title

How would you create a chart titles with subtitles like in this image? I am unable to find an option that allows me to do this.

8 REPLIES 8
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please mark the proper answer as solution or share the solution if it's convenient for you? That will be a big help to the others.

Best Regards!
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

This is an image of a dashboard with tiles and in the options of the tiles you can add a subtitle:

Dashboard.gif

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

So when I click the elipses I don't have an edit (the pencil) option like that. Do I need to change something in my setting to allow that?

Hi @ACraig08

Are you talking about reports or a dashboard tile? 

Regards

Miguel Félix

Reports I believe, I use Desktop to build my visualizations and such before I upload them in to Server. So I am working in Desktop right now. I am relatively new to using Server. 

Hi @ACraig08,

The subtitle option is available starting the version of this month of power bi desktop if you are not on the latest version there is no option for subtitle. 

Check the link below with the subtitle

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-march-2023-feature-summary/#post-22359-_Toc1289980...

Regards

Miguel Félix

Oh that's good to know! I appriciate the quick responses and that was very helpful!

bjh497
Frequent Visitor

Yes but how do I make a subtitle in a report, in case I'm generating a tile many times? Its annoying because both the title and subtitle have to retyped from scratch, and i can't even copy and paste from the tile with the title.

@MFelix wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

This is an image of a dashboard with tiles and in the options of the tiles you can add a subtitle:

Dashboard.gif

Regards,

MFelix

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.