Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lfrancfort
Frequent Visitor

Subscriptions start and end dates for each user, # of subscriptions per company on specific dates

Hello,

I've got a products table.

I've got a users tables with user name, company name and other fields .

Users subscribe to one or more products, so i've got a UsersProducts table which links Products and Users.

When a user subscribes to a product, I set the Enddate to '31/12/2030'. When the user cancel subscription, I change the EndDate.

UserIDProductIDStartDateEndDate
115-1-202031-12-2030
1225-1-202014-6-2020
322-2-202031-12-2030
4315-12-20191-4-2020

I would like the report user to select a date in a calendar list (I will display latest day of each month in this list) and the user will get the number of subscribers per company for each product at that particular date.

I will use a Matrix to show this information, but I can't find how to correctly fiter per date and group datas per company

The only way I found was to pre-populate another table, which would be repopulated each night. I'm quite sure there is a more clever and dynamic way to do that but I've spend hours to find it.

Thank you for any help

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@lfrancfort , please refer to the blog on a similar topic

Check how to find active between two dates

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/HR-Analytics-Active-Employee-Hire-and-Termination-tr...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.