Stuck on Filtering with NAME WHO NO FILL ON TABLE

1.PNG

hi , when i filter HF Sleever , and date , Mr. Samnang Sothy also show in this, 
I have no idea why he show here. he didn't fill on HF Sleever but on the other option. 

below is the Tick LIst i used : Tick List = IF([Total Count]+0=1,UNICHAR(128504),IF([Total Count]+0<1,UNICHAR(9940)))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19tgrruJAaDkXAuJhD8jTo9YYsXSNNKFZ/view?usp=sharing

Actually when we filter sth , it's only show the thing it has right  ? 

also below Picture , the red sign shown they are not fill in HF Single packer. but they still does show on the metrix . 

how to avoid this ? i only wanna see what had been filled on the Option provided . 

below link is the source i wanna shared. can you assist on this. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQbH8jbXmLKM7M3sUZ8Sx40HOQmlW0QL1oFO8u5cbdYRlU5gN3Ex...

2.PNG

Community Support Team

Re: Stuck on Filtering with NAME WHO NO FILL ON TABLE

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Based on my test, in your scenario, when you filtered the [Date] and [Fill your name] column, the value of the Samnang Sothy will be blank:

1.PNG

And refer to your dax formula:

IF([Total Count]+0=1,UNICHAR(128504),IF([Total Count]+0<1,UNICHAR(9940)))

It should be shown with UNICHAR(9940), if you do not want to show it, you could modify your formula:

Tick List = IF([Total Count]+0=1,UNICHAR(128504),IF([Total Count]+0<1,BLANK()))

Result:

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Re: Stuck on Filtering with NAME WHO NO FILL ON TABLE

Hi @v-danhe-msft 

Refer to your formula , 

Tick List = IF([Total Count]+0=1,UNICHAR(128504),IF([Total Count]+0<1,BLANK()))

If so , i will not seen the stop sign on people who not tick on what i filtering. 

my purpose is to track who tick and stop sign on each filtering . but also doesn't want to see who stop sign all the name that i didn't filtering , Samnang sothy should not filtering if he doesn't count .