Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stripe

Hi,

I am trying to get connected and retrieve data from Stripe. However, it allows me to get only the data for April. I think so because the amount of data is not high. Also, this is what the Stripe support told me.

What do you think can be the reason? Can the fact, that the Stripe connectivity mode is in beta version, influence the amount of data I can get?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You may check code in The Advanced Editor and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
karaoan
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

You could also try a fully automated solution that automatically loads all Stripe data to an Azure SQL database and generates the relevant Power BI models and DAX metrics for subscriber and billing analytics: Stripe | Integration with Power BI & Excel | Acterys Next Level Planning

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You may check code in The Advanced Editor and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.