Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange Quotation in Exported CSV

Hi,

Since June update, I get a single quotation mark in front of every negative number in exported CSV. This error has been replicated in another computer with newly installed Power BI Desktop. The screenshot is from a simple file with entered numbers in three different format. The CSV has the quaotation in all three columns.

Does anyone else has this problem?

Annotation 2020-07-07 162158.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous , If you are sure it is because of the jun version, please log an issue.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous ,

Can you open the file in a text pad and check do you have '

I doubt it is because data in excel is detected as Text, can you change it number and check

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can confirm this issue is caused by June update. I have two computers with May version initially. After I upgraded to June version on one of the computers, the problem emerged. I tested the same visual of the same file on the other computer with May version and didn't get the quotation marks. Then I upgraded the second computer to June and got the same problem. Then I installed June version on a third computer and got the same problem. 

@Anonymous , If you are sure it is because of the jun version, please log an issue.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, it's the same.

Annotation 2020-07-07 165606.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.