cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Stop custom Visio visual from moving inside frame

This question relates to the custom Visio visual:

A user can grab and drag the diagram so that it moves within the diagram's frame. Also, after the report is published, the diagram "shifts" itself within the visual's frame.

I want to be able to display the diagram in a fixed location on the report. I don't want it to move, or for users to be able to move it. How can I achieve this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Stop custom Visio visual from moving inside frame

Hi @SophiaVP ,

Your demand is a good idea, while it is not supported to implement in Power BI currently. You can post your new idea in Idea Forum , to improve the Power BI.

It is a place for customers to provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors