cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slc7456 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Stop Cross Highlighting / Filtering at a Page Level

Purpose: Have 100+ visuals on a page that do NOT cross highlight or Filter each other. 

Background: I have created 100+ visuals for one page. They are very small and are un-related to one another. Is there a way to say at a page level for them to not cross highlight or filter one another? I know Edit Interaction exists, but this requires me to click one visual and manually set no cross filtering for each visual (i.e. 100+ times). 

Can I say, do not cross highlight any visual in this page easily? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-sihou-msft

Re: Stop Cross Highlighting / Filtering at a Page Level

@slc7456

Currently, there's no easy way to disable current visual cross filtering/highlighting to all other visuals in Power BI Desktop. Please submit a feature request on idea.

Regards,

Administrator chass
Administrator

There is now an option called "Query Reduction" under options that lets you do this

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

To the best of my knowledge, no. I take it that all of these visuals are generated by a single table or tables that have to be related to one another?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Moderator v-sihou-msft

@slc7456

Currently, there's no easy way to disable current visual cross filtering/highlighting to all other visuals in Power BI Desktop. Please submit a feature request on idea.

Regards,

Administrator chass
Administrator

There is now an option called "Query Reduction" under options that lets you do this

Highlighted
brjones Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I was just working on a report with 72 graphics, and was scared at the notion of having to manually disable cross filtering 5,184 times.

So many thanks to you Chass.