Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lilia
Helper I
Helper I

Sticky wallpaper not being able to remove it from my power bi report

Hello All, 

I have created my power bi report in power bi desktop and it's working more than fine. Except I'm not being able to remove my wallpaper in any way. I have done the mistake to picked some random wallpaper at the beginning of the report creation "wave" wallpaper and now when I want to change with a different image, I could not revert by default, remove the existing image. Is there anyone who has experience with this type of issue?

It's crucial for me to change the image on the back. Otherwise, I need to recreate the report. Is anyone know about an issue with wallpapers/ background images used in the report and changed/ removed after report creation?

Please share your thoughts and suggestions, I will appreciate any help! :_) 

3 REPLIES 3
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lilia ,

Do you mean to unable to remove wallpaper like the following image?

4-1.PNG

I can't reproduce your situation. However, you could refer to this blog:
https://www.cathrinewilhelmsen.net/2018/12/17/custom-power-bi-themes-page-background-images/

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hello I have tried to use revert to default but everytime when I clicked it. It's not working. It'not removing the wallpaper. That's why I'm saying is sticky.  Do you know if there is any issue with the new updated version of power bi desktop which could be causing that issue. I'm not able to deletede, remove it or revert to default.

Br,

Hi @Lilia ,

What's your current Power BI version?

You could re-install Power BI desktop and check if the problem still happens.

If you create the report with 32-bit desktop and open it with 64-bit one, it may cause some puzzling problems.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.