Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stacked column with percentage instead of value, but while keeping value scale

Hello all, 

This is my first post here, and I am new to Power BI, but I have not seen (or been able to find) someone approaching this topic yet.

I am looking to show a volume forcast by year split by product sales. I am looking to use the unit sales of the as the scale, but display the percentage the product sales instead of the unit. I would like to display still the total number of units sold at the top.

This makes a very visual way to show the growth over time of overall sales, while giving a comprehensive percentage to show the products performance in the portfolio. 

Sorry if it is not a 100% clear, but I can show an example created in excel below. Note the total is in thousands.

Capture.JPG

1 REPLY 1
CR
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @Anonymous

I'm not sure I understand well what you need but here are 2 things to check that Values are displayed with no calculation:

1.png

if it is not the case, please make aprint screen with your visuals or share a simple PBIX directly (really easier to solve it).

Regards,

CR

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.