Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DM_BI
Helper III
Helper III

Stacked column chart wrong result when entering a running total in "value"

Hello everyone,

As you will see in the sample file, I want to show in a stacked column chart the running total sales and see the division by type of product (A and B).

For the "normal" facturation it works, but when I do it for running total facturation, the columns don't show the good result... The amount in February should be 240 and March should be 394 with 250 of type A and 144 of type B. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/67414134b984dcf698dd99e0f744d26320190121162837/74959709b789be9ca070...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DM_BI

Create a column 

month number = SWITCH([MONTH],"February",2,"March",3)

create a measure

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM([FACTURATION]),FILTER(ALLEXCEPT(Hoja1,Hoja1[Type]),[month number]<=MAX([month number])))

5.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DM_BI

Create a column 

month number = SWITCH([MONTH],"February",2,"March",3)

create a measure

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM([FACTURATION]),FILTER(ALLEXCEPT(Hoja1,Hoja1[Type]),[month number]<=MAX([month number])))

5.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much, it works perfectly! 🙂

Hello,

Sorry to bother you again but with this formula, my slicers don't work anymore. Do you have any solution to make my slicers work again)? They are not in the sample but I do have them and need them in my real report.

Thank you very much,

Dhania

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.