Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mel3948
Frequent Visitor

Stacked column chart - how to show value 0?

Hello, I am wondering if there’s a way to show 0 on the stacked column chart. I am working on a scoring rubric for the suppliers and their projects. And I would like to show value 0 or N/A for supplier d instead of having it blank. And here are what the excel sheet and stacked column chart look like. Thank you 🙂

1.PNG

2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @mel3948 

As per testing, the data labels for categories with zero values and when the column legend tile is not empty are not visible - only if there is not a field in the legend. I would suggest to sumit this idea at https://ideas.powerbi.com/

danextian_0-1666249658346.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @mel3948 

As per testing, the data labels for categories with zero values and when the column legend tile is not empty are not visible - only if there is not a field in the legend. I would suggest to sumit this idea at https://ideas.powerbi.com/

danextian_0-1666249658346.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu.

ok I see. Thank you! I will submit that idea.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.