Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahumke
Helper I
Helper I

Stacked column chart display number and percent

Hello - 

I need a PDF export of a report and I need to find a way to display both the count and the percentage for each group in a stacked bar chart. It doesn't have to be a stacked bar but I can't find a better way to diaplay the quantity of information.  Ideally I'd like the data labels to show (as an example) 452, 12%Age Group Trend.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eyelyn9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ahumke ,

Im sorry to tell you that your requirement might not be achieved currently .For my test, You could drag the percentage to tooltip like this instead:

9.4.2.1.png

Did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.

If not, please upload some insensitive data samples and expected output.

Best Regards,

Eyelyn Qin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Eyelyn9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ahumke ,

Im sorry to tell you that your requirement might not be achieved currently .For my test, You could drag the percentage to tooltip like this instead:

9.4.2.1.png

Did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.

If not, please upload some insensitive data samples and expected output.

Best Regards,

Eyelyn Qin

annaselway
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ahumke

Would this resolve your issue: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Stacked-Bar-Chart-Percent-AND-Count/td-p/632510

In d_gosbell's response he suggests it isn't an out of the box feature, but something you might be able to 'hack together' 

Anna 

This comes close but isn't really working because I have too many bars and too many categories.  Thanks for the idea though!

No - those solutions will let me display either the count or the % but not both.

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 23 2022 epsiode 5 without aka link.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Welcome to the Power BI Community Show! Jeroen ter Heerdt talks about the importance of Data Modeling.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through June10th!

Power BI Dev Camp Session 22 without aka link and time 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Watch Session 22 Ted's Dev Camp along with past sessions!

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!

Top Kudoed Authors