Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

michael95677
Helper III
Helper III

Stacked bar chart showing each of 3 options from one column in different colors

I have a stacked bar chart that shows if a med was reviewed with 3 possible answers, No, No Soap and Yes. One stacked bar chart shows the weekly sum of these by date. What I also need is a breakdown of each provider per date or at least the ability to show a different color based on the answer. 

The two screenshots show what I have so far and paint a better picture. In the top screenshot if I click on a date on the green color it does show me in the chart on the right how that breaks down by provider (pretend there are names there). What I was hoping for was to be able to just have a chart on the right that was a break down of the detail that shows a stacked chart per provider and the options of Yes, No and No SOAP or at least show the same colors as the chart on the left when it's clicked on so it is easy to read. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

michael95677_0-1660142724630.png

michael95677_1-1660142746189.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ChristianDGreat
Resolver I
Resolver I

Maybe I'm missing something on this. Have you tried to put the legend (Yes, No Soap and No) to the chart on the right?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianDGreat
Resolver I
Resolver I

Maybe I'm missing something on this. Have you tried to put the legend (Yes, No Soap and No) to the chart on the right?

Good gosh. Wow, I think I need to get some more sleep. Spot on. Thank you for pointing this out. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.