Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jilanibasha
Frequent Visitor

Stacked bar and line chart Requirement.

Hi All,

I have a requirement to display data in stacked bar with line combination chart(Horizontal stacked bar with line chart).

Jilanibasha_0-1627281612016.png

Can some help me how to get the above visual. In power bi default visualizations, we have Line and Stacked column chart. but my requirement is Line with Stacked bar chart. can some one suggest me which one is suites my requirement either default visualizations or from market place. Otherwise any trick to covert Line and satacked column chart to Line and Stacked baTr chart

Thanks in advance, please throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Jilani

3 REPLIES 3
mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

I'm not aware of an existing visual for that, but you can build this with the Charticulator visual.

(9) Season 1 - Charticulator - YouTube

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Jilanibasha ,

You can use a Line and Stacked Column Chart visual to get a stacked bar chart with Line. Something shown as below:

Pragati11_0-1627299916001.png

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Hi Pragati,

I am not expecting Stacked column chart, user requiement is stacked bar with line. If any workaround to get this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jilani

Thanks,

Jilani

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.