Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tjman84

Stacked Measures / Multiple Charts in One (Migrating from Tableau)

Hi All,

I've been able to generate this chart as per below in Tablaeu. I'd like to do this in Power BI instead. The table I used is small and just tags the final data point as one of the 3 catagory types, quarter and region (i.e. summary data only). It seemed to work out to a nice combination chart very easily in Tableau after some initial research by playing with measures and values settings with the way that program works.

I can't seem to find a similar way to do so in Power BI however. If you see, it's 3 charts in one sharing the same regions (Region for vertical segments, catagory types for horizontal segments and the values dropped into place with bars and data labels, with nice scales for each at the bottom.

Can anyone suggest a way to achieve or is it not possible without particular modifications with scripting/templates. 

charts.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @tjman84,

As far as I know, there is no any native visuals or custom visuals in Gallery can achieve this currently. I would suggest you submit your requirement on Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Hi V-ljerr-msft, Thank you very much!

Hi there,

A version of this is now possible in Power BI: http://www.decisivedata.net/blog/small-multiples-/-trellis-bar-charts-in-power-bi

Check out the post to build one yourself.

Best,

Jake

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.