cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Stacked Graph Creation Help

I need a graph that meets the following requirements and looks similar to the image below:

1.  Timeline includes multiple phases for each task (some tasks require 5 phases, while others require 3 phases - If there is a way to accommodate this, that would be great! Otherwise, 5 phases for each will do).

2.  Overlay actual timeline with the projected timeline to show actual project progression.  This should be in the form of a line graph (see below). 

https://imgur.com/a/bFAUJcqCapture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Stacked Graph Creation Help

Hi @RWCG2D,

I'm not found the visual as the same as you post above, but I found a similar custom visual Cantt chart which should be meet your requirement.

You could have a good look at this video to create this visual.

Best regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Stacked Chart Creation Help

I am looking to create a chart that's similar to a Gantt Chart for my project.  Can someone please walk me through how to create a graph with the following attributes (see image).

1.  Overlay the actual progression with the projected timeline (one in bar form, the other in line form).

2.  The project timeline should be stacked within 5 different phases of the project (phase 1, phase 2, etc).

Chart

https://imgur.com/a/bFAUJcq 

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Stacked Graph Creation Help

Hi @RWCG2D,

I'm not found the visual as the same as you post above, but I found a similar custom visual Cantt chart which should be meet your requirement.

You could have a good look at this video to create this visual.

Best regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors