Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

atifshikoh
Regular Visitor

Stack and line bar converts to 100% stack bar when using %

In the above picture, I am using Stack and Line graph to represent the total and by denomination.
TOTAL_RECH = CALCULATE(SUM(Recharge[RECHAGE_AMT]),FILTER(Recharge,Recharge[Rchrg_Source]="Voice_Recharge"))

My requirement is to show the denomination by percentage and not the actuals.
So I created the below measure.

Percent of Total =
DIVIDE (
[TOTAL_RECH],
CALCULATE ( [TOTAL_RECH], ALLSELECTED(Recharge[DIMO1])))

However when I use this in the same graph the graph gets converted in the 100% stacked graph. I need to see the trend along with % and Total Values.
4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @atifshikoh,

Per my understanding,you just need to add the percentage value to the "Line Values" section of the line and stacked column chart.

Waht do you mean "the graph gets converted in the 100% stacked graph"? Please show us the screenshot. Besides, please provide some dummy data and show us your desired output so that I can test on my side.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

PIC 1 shows the trend of recharges according to the denominations used, but instead of absolute values , I want the percent of each denomination, which I have tried in PIC2. after the measures which were provided earlier.

PIC1PIC1PIC2PIC2

But as in PIC2 , graph is changing to 100% stacked as the sum of all % is being equal to 100% , so I need your help in getting me the trend along with percent for each denomination for each day.

Regards,Atif

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av7bDXhE9zWmck5n1Scb8VHtgBc 

SAMPLE DATA is attached here.... Please copy and paste the link, it is not working if the link is directly clicked upon.

Is there any solution to this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.