Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stack Area 100%

Hello!
Im trying to use a stack area chart, but want the Y axe in %. Ive tried to solved it doing:
1.  select the metric in value - show vale as the % of the total(my data doesnt show, maybe its something with the metric trough live connection.

2. create a metric and *100

3. change the format creating new metric and select the % symbol

These things ive tried change my values and doesnt show the exact ones I want, cause i want the Y AXE AS: 100% - 50% - 0%.
I put this Image so you can see better what i would like to be:
stack.PNG

Iwant to choose the graphic that is circle with blue, but with the percentage Y axe

Thank YOu!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Refer :https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Does-PowerBI-support-100-stacked-area-chart/td-p/228731

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution.
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @

Thanks. My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP, HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Connect on Linkedin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Refer :https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Does-PowerBI-support-100-stacked-area-chart/td-p/228731

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution.
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @

Thanks. My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP, HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Connect on Linkedin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning!

First of all thanks for the solution.

Now I have other issue that you may know how to help me.

Ive been working with a line chart. So I have:

AXE / EJE :             Leyend:                      Values:
- fiscalyear            - ProductGroup          # of opened Cases

- fiscal quarter

I would like to group the product group that are <10% and to show or name them as others. For the groups that are >10% I want the normal names. This is with the objective i can see a cleaner graphic and not see a lot of lines in the chart. 
**Remember that im working through live connection and I can not create colums or tables inside power BI. All the metrics come from SSAS. I put an image so you can see better the issue I have:

groupcode.PNGgroupcode1.PNG

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.