Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Specified Method not Supported after Business Central upgrade

We have Power BI reports connected to Business Central 365. It was refreshing smoothly but encountered error recently. The company upgraded to Business Central 16.2. When I checked the data sources, i cannot see the tables from the online service anymore and it shows below error. Any idea please? Thanks!

bc error.png

6 REPLIES 6
MahmadYahya

We are getting Error like "Specified Method not Supported" while call through Business central (on premises ) data source

Pls help 

JaviF
Regular Visitor

Hi mates! I have the same issue here but only on Production environment. 

Need to fix it, waiting for an answer. 

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

HAS ANYONE GOT AN ANSWER FOR THIS ONE

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , open Data Transformation, you should see a more detailed error there. Check for columns with error

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @amitchandak , thanks for the reply. I tried but it doesnt allow me to transform data, it is disabled. Upon clicking it gives me this. Any idea?

image.png

Hi,

I have the same error (also after Business Central minor update). I tried connecting to Business Central with a blank report, got the same error.

I have cleared my cache, repaired, restarted...still not fixed. Any thoughts?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.