Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

titomarlon
Regular Visitor

Specific row not displaying in report even without filter

Hi! I have one specific row that would not show up in my report. i checked the values and there doesn't seem to be anything special with it. I'm about to dismiss it as a "bug" but I thought of checking with the community if maybe anybody has some suggestions on how to troubleshoot. 

in my main transactions table "CurConst TaskTimephased L2", I have two rows with Task Name "Unit #1 HOUSE 100A" -- one for TimeByDay = "01/01/2017 12:00:00AM" (January 2017) and the other for "TimeByDay = "01/02/2017 12:00:00AM" (February 2017). They are both under the project name "Test APMS Report".

The problem is that when I create a table in my report, the row for "TimeByDay = "01/02/2017 12:00:00AM" (February 2017) does not show up. I have tried removing all filters and still the row is not there.

Here is a link to the video showing my issue:

And here is the PBIX file (i'm not sure if it would be useful though as it gets data from a separate project online database). 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtSt1TeqomS4lFuCEh7fsVH3vjw1

A bit of background:

The table lists the tasks coming from project online. My objective is to get the timephased costs for each of the tasks. Each task corresponds to a house to be constructed. 

Thank you to anyone who would have the patience to take a look!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update: 

It seems that the problem has been resolved after refreshing the data. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
titomarlon
Regular Visitor

Update: 

I recreated the MS Project project (Test APMS Report) and named it "Test APMS Report 4". I made no changes at all. But now, the row for February is showing up!

Capture.PNG

Update: 

It seems that the problem has been resolved after refreshing the data. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.