Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sparkline - where Periods are on the Horizontal Scale as opposed to Vertical

Hi Experts

See attached PBIX, in the attached example the date periods are on the vertical as opposed to the horizontal. I have a cross tab matrix table where my period (months) run long the horizontial. How could i amend the currrent PBIX and DAX to show sparkline that relate to data and periods across the horizontial axis....

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr5ny3u6ivb818q/sample-2.pbix?dl=0 

5 REPLIES 5
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

It is not clear where you are stuck. Your data seems accurate. what exactly do you need help with? How to create sparklines yourself? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi lbendlin try adding the sparklines to a matrix table first column with the tables as second tab - periods across the horizontal.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your sparklines are accurate. the chart on page 2 is sorted incorrectly. should be sorted by attribute ascending.

By the way, you don't need a custom visual for that. You can include sparklines in regular matrix visuals via SVG images.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ibendlin.... Kindly add the sparklines to the Matrix table on first tab.....new column...thats what i am after..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ibendlin

This is where i am stuck...can you kindly help - PLEASE.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.