Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

roma
Advocate II
Advocate II

Sorting Month Name in Descending Order in Power BI using SSAS tabular cube

I am Working on Matrix Visual where my measures are shown as Row Header and Column name is Month_Name which should be in Descending Order and total should come First. As shown in the image below.

The data source is an SSAS Tabular Cube. I have tried to change the sorting of Month_Name Column by Month_No and then sorting that column to descending. But in Power BI Month_Name is showing only in Ascending Order and Total Column of Matrix Visual is at last position, I want it at First Position. 

Capture.PNG

Please help me to get the appropriate solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@roma 

You may sort Month_Name by column below and vote this idea up.

Column =
- 'Model 1'[Month_No]

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@roma 

You may sort Month_Name by column below and vote this idea up.

Column =
- 'Model 1'[Month_No]

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-chuncz-msft 

Thanks for the Solution. Can you help me to get Total Column in Matrix and Grid at first Location in Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.