Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

marketingVE
Frequent Visitor

Sort by number

Hello People!

I have a question.

I would like to let it sort by number by default, but by default it sorted by alphabet.

In my case, I segmented by employee, I can manually go and change to sort by number of tags, however when I click on another employee the classification by the number of tags does not remain and it goes back to alphabetical order.

(as shown)

(a) Here I have to put the classification manually          (b) But when I change the employee, he again classifies alphabetically

2.jpg1.jpg

Is it possible to sort by number permanently or how to fix the classification by number, I mean, from highest to lowest?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
jaideepnema
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @marketingVE ,

Not very clear ....but If you have created different bookmarks for each employee then you have to sort the table you have created and then have to again update the bookmark.

Please accept this a solution if your Question has been answered !!

Appreciate a Kudos 😀

View solution in original post

VijayP
Super User
Super User

@marketingVE 

I think you are using Bookmarks ! While using Bookmarks you need to setup sort for each visuals by number and then setup the bookmark action then it behaves the way you want!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@marketingVE 

I think you are using Bookmarks ! While using Bookmarks you need to setup sort for each visuals by number and then setup the bookmark action then it behaves the way you want!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

jaideepnema
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @marketingVE ,

Not very clear ....but If you have created different bookmarks for each employee then you have to sort the table you have created and then have to again update the bookmark.

Please accept this a solution if your Question has been answered !!

Appreciate a Kudos 😀

Oh lord, thank's bro.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.