Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dk6569
Helper I
Helper I

Sorry, we couldn't find that report

I've created a Main Menu report which contains several buttons with URLs. When a user clicks one of the buttons it will take them to the associated report (this is not an issue). When the user clicks the button in the report labeld "Return to Main Menu" (a URL) I am getting an error "Sorry, we couldn't find that report it may have been deleted or you may not have access to view it". I've searched on the error message but am not able to figure out how to fix this issue. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dk6569
Helper I
Helper I

Disregard I found the issue. The URL appended several charachters after the URL which was casing the error

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pranit828
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi  
How does your URL used in "Return to main Menu" look like.(Mask ID part when replying back).

Alternatively, Use the back button. 

Goto Insert --> dropdown the buttons tab and select back.

Now, you don't have to store the URL, This back button remembers which loaction you came from using a URL or a bookmark. Give it a try on the same report before you go over checking on navigation beteween diffrent report.

pranit828_1-1656522079387.png

@dk6569

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png

Hope it resolves your issue? 
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Appreciate your Kudos, Press the thumbs up button!!
Linkedin Profile

I figured out the issue yesterday. Thanks for the help/advice.

dk6569
Helper I
Helper I

Disregard I found the issue. The URL appended several charachters after the URL which was casing the error

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.