Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner_2020
Helper V
Helper V

Something went wrong with automatical refresh

Hi Power BI Community!

I want to automatical refresh in the Power BI App but this shows up:

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Fehler beim Abrufen von Inhalten von \"https://teamshare.zeiss.org/team/05202/ServiceReportingQuality/Used%20parts%20Taiwan/US%20HUB%20Date..." (404) durch \"Web.Contents\": NOT FOUND"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Web"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"https://teamshare.zeiss.org/team/05202/ServiceReportingQuality/Used%20parts%20Taiwan/US%20HUB%20Date...}}} Table: Masterliste.
Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-F-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 2f00b662-e74c-49ce-84c5-3ec905bd2b98
Request ID: 234985ad-19e3-7b39-7db6-ee3a224868ef
Time: 2021-01-29 11:13:57Z

Could you please explain what the problem is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Beginner_2020 ,

If there is no problem with the data source, check the gateway, such as updating the gateway to the latest version.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Beginner_2020 ,

If there is no problem with the data source, check the gateway, such as updating the gateway to the latest version.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

mahoneypat
Microsoft
Microsoft

Has this refreshed successfully previously?  If so, it suggests something changed in your source data.  I would try to refresh the model in PBI desktop to troubleshoot.

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
November 2022 Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2022 updates!

European Share Point Conference

European Share Point Conference

This conference returns live and in-person in Copenhagen this 28 November-01 December with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Microsoft 365 Conference â__ December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference - 06-08 December

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.