cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisrenfrew New Member

Slider / Card for Count of Users who have Submitted a X+ ticket

I am trying to analyze the results of a service desk and have a single table with the following columns:

Ticket Number

User Name

I currently have a PBI report that displays each user name and a distinct count of their submitted tickets.

I would like to create a visual (using the CARD or Matrix visual) that shows the number of users who have submitted a particular count of tickets (or higher).  Ideally, this would use a slider so that I could set the minimum of the slider to 5 (and let the maximum be whatever the maximum count is).  The result of this visual is that I can get an accurate count of the number of professionals who have submitted X+ of tickets.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: Slider / Card for Count of Users who have Submitted a X+ ticket

Well, you could use a filter and set it to greater than some number. But that wouldn't give you the slider interactivity. I suppose you could create a slicer and then a measure that compared the distinct count of each user to the MAX of that value.

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors