Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ivancito111
Resolver I
Resolver I

Slicers

Hello, first I apologize if I made a mistake where I put this message but I knew where the right one is. I have a query on this type of slicer.

Ivancito111_0-1634238193664.png

I found it online a short time ago and wanted to know if there is a way where more customization is allowed.

Since when positioning the mouse over it, it turns to one color and when it is selected, it turns to another color, but I wanted to know if there is a way to change these colors.

Ivancito111_1-1634238362863.png

Mouse on.

Ivancito111_2-1634238375706.png

Clicked.

I remain attentive to any kind of information regarding this, have a nice afternoon/day.

Best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DuncanP
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @Ivancito111 

There's no option currently to customize the selected or hover colours. However, there are various custom visuals that might meet your requirements, such as the Chiclet slicer. Just go to More visuals > From AppSource from Power BI Desktop and add it.

I hope that helps.

Duncan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DuncanP
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @Ivancito111 

There's no option currently to customize the selected or hover colours. However, there are various custom visuals that might meet your requirements, such as the Chiclet slicer. Just go to More visuals > From AppSource from Power BI Desktop and add it.

I hope that helps.

Duncan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.