Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shubham_asset
Regular Visitor

Slicers with Submit Button

Problem Statement: We need to select 4 filters and refresh the report only once.

Every time we select a Filter/ Slicer the report is getting refreshed.

Needed solution: We need 1 button titled as 'SUBMIT' & I want to select all the following filter from each of it and

the data in the KPIs(tables, graphs etc.) shouldn't get a refresh until all the slicers get selected &

the event of 'SUBMIT' button gets clicked.

What would be the solution for the above..?

Capture.PNG

For Reference

3 REPLIES 3
Maddy99
Resolver II
Resolver II

Maby this can work.

with the apply button under each slicer it prevent user from waiting. but still does not work for all 4 slicers at 1 .

Apply button.PNG

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@ shubham_asset

After my research , I'm afraid it couldn't achieve in Power BI for now .For your requirement, you could post your new idea in Power BI ideas and make this feature coming sooner .

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Hmm, the only thing that I could think of would be a page where your slicers are not connected to any of your visuals. Then the Submit button would activate a bookmark that would take you to a duplicate page with sync slicers where everything is connected properly.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.