Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slicers to remove options

I have some data that has days of the week and employees in tables. I want to create a slicer tbale type of thing that has days of the week listed and for each day, there is a slicer for the employees. I was wondering if there is any way I can make it so that if Bob is slected for monday, the other Bob options for the other days cannot be selected. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

You may create a Day slicer and an Employee slicer, then you can filter one slicer, and then filter another.

If I misunderstood it, could you please share your sample data and desired output screenshots for further analysis? You can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Capture.PNG@v-xicai 

I'm trying to get something like this where each day has all the option, but only want to make it so that each name can be slected once. Is there a way that Bob can be selected for monday and not show up in the list for tuesday?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.