Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

swarnikasinha
Helper I
Helper I

Slicers Broke

Hi Team 

I am having issues with slicers not sure syncing slicers are causing problem or actions.

When I am trying to select some values in 3 slicers and navigate to different report through navigation button on all other repot slicers are not retaining its original shape as meaning ( I have selected dropdown ) It is changing to list. In service as well as desktop

For reference I am attaching the screen shot.

swarnikasinha_0-1653539677769.png

@Gilbert

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
dhruvinushah
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @swarnikasinha ,
It seems there may be actions or bookmarks set up to facilitate navigation between pages on the report. Please view and test the actions under each of these bookmarks to check what results when you press it. You can update the bookmarks to the version you wish to. However if you go back it will go back to it's previous 'Default' state. Test such functionality before you deploy to end users.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

My best guess without looking at it is that your bookmarks were created prior to syncing slicers.
Update the bookmarks to the version you wish to see when you click on the button. Then test out the functionality.

@swarnikasinha  Good to know it worked for you. Would you please mark the answer as a solution for anyone who refers to it in future? 

7 REPLIES 7
dhruvinushah
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @swarnikasinha ,
It seems there may be actions or bookmarks set up to facilitate navigation between pages on the report. Please view and test the actions under each of these bookmarks to check what results when you press it. You can update the bookmarks to the version you wish to. However if you go back it will go back to it's previous 'Default' state. Test such functionality before you deploy to end users.

Hope this helps.

Yes while selecting the either of the bookmark this is happening.

I have also synced slicers could be this the possible reason?

My best guess without looking at it is that your bookmarks were created prior to syncing slicers.
Update the bookmarks to the version you wish to see when you click on the button. Then test out the functionality.

Bookmarks are created first after that I synced the slicers. Yes!

@swarnikasinha  Good to know it worked for you. Would you please mark the answer as a solution for anyone who refers to it in future? 

Arul
Super User
Super User

@swarnikasinha ,

Could not get you quiet properly, please explain it bit more in detail.

Thanks,

Arul

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

In The report I have Slicers Like in screenshot.

swarnikasinha_0-1653541520875.png

After selecting values in slicers and navigating to different report it is breaking. please see the screenshot.

swarnikasinha_1-1653541603662.png

Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.