Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Colinu
Helper I
Helper I

Slicer

I have a slicer on my visual and i cant understadn why it's not working. 

My understanding is that when i adjust the slicer to the date range i need it should filter the linked data / visuals to show data in that range.

In this example the data entries are on the 10th and by defualt the data is displayed correctly. when i extend the date range the data reduceses. i woul dhave though that any range the slicer is adjusted to will disply the data included within that range. 

can anyone point me in the right direction as i can see what i am doing wrong hereCapture 2.JPGCapture.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
muzik113
Frequent Visitor

you can see the slicer bar didn't adapt, generally you should try to confirm the date by pressing enter and clicking to another graph.

it's not user friendly but works!

Thanks but i have tried that and it didnt solve the issues. i tried to manualy move the slider and it would not work?

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a test, maybe you could create a duplicate column but change the format of the date/time and then try a slicer on that?  I'm just wondering of PBI is having an issue with format.  Just a thought.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.