cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
serargi Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Slicer with multiple levels

Hello,

I have different tables with ticket information. I want to filter by Queue, Customer, Agent and creation data, but I dont wanna have 4 different slicers ... is it possible to have a slicer with different levels? I mean for example.

First of all select queue, then it shows customer, then agent and then creation date

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Slicer with multiple levels

Hey,

I would give these Custom Visuals from the Office store

Hope this gives you an idea

Hamburg - Germany
If I answer you question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Proud to be a Datanaut!
5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @serargi,

Try the custom visual hierarchy slicer you can get it from:

https://store.office.com/pt-pt/app.aspx?assetid=WA104380820&sourcecorrid=d0247b8e-1e57-48ce-b90b-521...

Regards,
MFelix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Super User
Super User

Hey,

I would give these Custom Visuals from the Office store

Hope this gives you an idea

Hamburg - Germany
If I answer you question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Proud to be a Datanaut!
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @serargi,

As suggested by TomMartens and MFelix, a HierarchySlicer might the best choice. If this could meet your requirement, please kindly mark the corresponding reply as answer so that more users can benefit from here. If you still have any question, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
serargi Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Visual Slicer doesnt work for me because it doesnt allow more than 2 different categories.

HierarchySlicer works fine! you can select more than 2 levels, and also Hierarchy from different tables. Thanks!

powersmart Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

The Hierarchy Slicer seems to work well; however, when the matrix of categories contains empty cells, the slicer displays a lot of '(Blank)' levels. It would be nice if there was a way to specify to not display the '(Blank)' levels. If someone has a workaround for this, it would be much appreciated.