Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PrinceII
Frequent Visitor

Slicer with graph metrics

I want to use the metrics from the graph in the slider. I want to be able to select multiple metrics. all and 1. I am not able to have it working when selecting or deselecting

PrinceII_0-1632119992971.png

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@PrinceII , each of you measures need to check if it is selected or not

example 

Actual Cummulative =

var _ac = countx(filter(allselected(Slicer), slicer[Value] ="Actual Cummulative"),Slicer[Value])

return

if(isblank(_ac), blank(), [Actual Cummulative measure]))

you need to use formula or measure in place of Actual Cummulative measure

@amitchandak

Your suggetion I have applied. Using the slicer I get in the graph as in graph 1

Graph 1

PrinceII_1-1632137918144.png

I expect to have the graphs like this (these have al the measure but I would expect to see only the selected measures that will show like they are in this graph not like bars as it shows now)

PrinceII_2-1632137980910.png

Hi @PrinceII 

The axis is adjusted automatically according to diaplayed values in the chart. I guess the Target incremental (yellow bar) only has data on May 21st and May 28th, so the axis range is from around May 21st to May 28th. While you show all measures in the chart, the axis range is much larger from May 2021 to Jan 2022. 

Do you have a Date table in your model? If not, add a Date table and connect Fact table to Date table on Date columns. Then use the date column from Date table into the chart as Axis field. Right click on the date field in Shared axis box and select Show items with no data. Then use measures as Amit suggested. This should make some changes. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.