cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Altever
Frequent Visitor

Slicer with Map

I have this map, which is from my state, and it is properly divided into Regions. Each region has "n" number of units.

When selecting a unit in Slicer, the map correctly selects only the corresponding region, but the reverse does not happen.

When I select the unit from the map, Slicer does not update the list of units (I put a table beside it, and it only shows the units corresponding to the region, as it should be).

Can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem? I am currently using a third party component which is "free" but we know well how this kind of component works (displays advertisements and the like).

1 REPLY 1
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi @Altever 

This is designed by default for built-in slicer in power bi.

For your case, you could just download some custom slicer visual from marketplace then use it instead of built-in slicer in report.

for example:

HierarchySlicer/Smart Filter by OKViz

then keep the interaction is filter instead of highlight.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/power-bi-custom-visuals

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-reports-visual-interactions

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.