Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slicer "Select All" Problem

I have a slicer where single select is OFF (since that is the only way I can show the "select all" option which I want). Multi-select with ctrl is ON. I noticed that when I leave "select all" alone, I am able to switch between my two slicer options with behavior that is comparable to "single select." That is, when one is selected and I select the other, the previous box becomes unshaded and the box that I clicked becomes shaded. However, when I click "select all" once, it selects all boxes as it is supposed to. But when I try to select one, single box again, the behavior is strange. It seems to be "stuck" on "multi-select" since the "select all" option must be switched "on." When I press "select all" again, the switch now seems to be "off" and I can single select again. Why is this? It is not that big of a deal but it could be confusing or frustrating for certain users viewing the published visualizations.

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

It seems to make sense. To help improve Power BI, you may give feedback via Ideas.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

When multi-select with ctrl is ON, the behavior (regardless of if I click on "select all") is, of course, multi-select which I do not want.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.