Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vbourbeau
Resolver II
Resolver II

Slicer filtering the y axis of a line chart

Hi,

I have a line chart with multiple value of temperature. I want to add slicer to play on the start value and end value of the y axis so I can zoom in a specific temperature interval. What I've done is put slicer for on of the temperature value but the slicer afect only this value not the other.  Look the image above.

Thank you

2019-02-20 10_46_54-Indicateurs Modern 0.3 - Power BI Desktop.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok what I've done is I create unlinked table with all temperatue 0-600. I create 2 measures whom are the min and max of the  slider result. In an other mesure I put a condition where if the value are between min and max diplay it else do nothing.

Maybe not the most efficient way but it's work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

In the format section, select Y axis and give the range in STart/ End values section to zoom accordingly.

Y axis Zoom.PNG

Thanks
Raj

I want to use a slicer to play with the start and the end.

Ok what I've done is I create unlinked table with all temperatue 0-600. I create 2 measures whom are the min and max of the  slider result. In an other mesure I put a condition where if the value are between min and max diplay it else do nothing.

Maybe not the most efficient way but it's work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.